Topic 1: Iron and Blood

A forum in English language. Post here if you are not familiar with Italian language.

Moderatore: luciano

Spira
Contatta:

Blood Building

Messaggio da Spira »

I think that it is fair to say that we understand how mucus and pus-forming foods clog up the human body. It is also understood that the primary function of vegetables are to eliminate the larger chunks of debris in the stomach and intestines. But, how is blood transformed from filthy to clean? Furthermore, what roles do air and grape-sugar play in this?

I would love to hear your ideas. For further reading see Lesson IX on Blood Building.

La Filosofia del Digiuno
Questo libro offre la visione di un Autore illuminato sul digiuno. Per maggiori ragguagli: La Filosofia del Digiuno

jules

Re: Fable of Aireater

Messaggio da jules »

Spira ha scritto: This begs the question: was there a time when humans did not eat? If we eat only to eliminate, is it possible that we will not need to eat once we have eliminated our human illnesses?
Hi Spira - thnx for replying to my last question. and for pointing me to your new post(s). which i've read with interest, as always. and so I now wonder, if once achieved or reversed back to the original pure state (in this life or another) we won't need food to survive, if we were always meant to live off air, and sun light, if we only eat these days for comfort/emotional issues and habit, why do you have a digestive system then, liver, pancreas, teeth? is there a higher purpose? does evolution theories still stand?
and why do wild animals eat (domesticated animals are, quite sadly, as conditioned as we are)? It'd be great to hear your thoughts on this.

my best wishes,

Jules
monia

Messaggio da monia »

Ho letto casualmente che è stato tirata in mezzo la storia del 2012.
Ci tengo a dire che dai miei studi risulta che nel 2012 è vero che succederà qualcosa ma solo a livello eterico, noi del piano fisico non ne risentiremo affatto. Tra l'altro questa forma pensiero va abbandonata perchè è condizionante. Nel senso che dare energia ad un qualcosa che non è vero non fa bene e soprattutto crea aspettative che magari non arriveranno.
Se poi succederà qualcosa ben venga, ma visto che è probabile che non ne risentiremo è meglio non creare illusioni o dedicargli del tempo.
ciao
:)
Spira
Contatta:

Messaggio da Spira »

Jules,

Thank you for your great questions. I will begin addressing them on a new thread about Breathaireanism.

Yours in Ehretism,

Prof. Spira

La Filosofia del Digiuno
Questo libro offre la visione di un Autore illuminato sul digiuno. Per maggiori ragguagli: La Filosofia del Digiuno

Rispondi