The Question of Breathaireanism and Evolution

A forum in English language. Post here if you are not familiar with Italian language.

Moderatore: luciano

Rispondi
jules

Messaggio da jules »

Consequently, animals are nothing more than under-developed humans who fell victim to their own mucus poisoning.
thanx for replying, spira. interesting theory. quite shocking, I found, from a conventional/western way of thinking point of view. so absurd, that it must be true :) thanx for the lead. I will look into Haeckel's work.

laters,

Jules

La Filosofia del Digiuno
Questo libro offre la visione di un Autore illuminato sul digiuno. Per maggiori ragguagli: La Filosofia del Digiuno

ursamajor
Più di 300 post
Più di 300 post

Messaggio da ursamajor »

Dear Spira, a very beautiful exposition of Ehret teory and his natural consequences toward a free eating human beings. What about you? Are you completely fruitarian now? Or you eat also raw vegetables from time to time?

After two and an half years of transition I make some trials with only fruit for 7 and 10 days, after that I need an urge (like yesterday) to eat something wrong like cheese, mayonnese, cereals, bread, chocolate!!! So when I eat these kind of foods I feel better at the moment but the next day I feel terrible, pain in my stomach, indigestion... and feeling of restart my good intention anew with fruit.

Aldo
"La nostra immaginazione è il solo limite che ci separa da quello che saremo in grado di ottenere in futuro"
"Get out of cooked food as soon as possible…why ? Because your whole life depend on it!" - Genesis Sunfire
mauropud
Veterano
Veterano

Messaggio da mauropud »

ursamajor ha scritto:
After two and an half years of transition I make some trials with only fruit for 7 and 10 days, after that I need an urge (like yesterday) to eat something wrong like cheese, mayonnese, cereals, bread, chocolate!!! So when I eat these kind of foods I feel better at the moment but the next day I feel terrible, pain in my stomach, indigestion... and feeling of restart my good intention anew with fruit.
Hi Aldo,
your body may be ready for a fruit-only diet but your mind is not ready yet. You need more transitional diet in order to get your mind used to live without junk. Try adding some "less worse" junk regularly (weekly for instance) in your diet, just small quantities.
And be patient! :)
Saluti
Mauro
"Ho avuto un´ottima istruzione. Ci sono voluti anni per liberarmene." (anonimo?)
"How can I tell that the road signed to hell doesn´t lead up to heaven?" (Peter Hammill)
ursamajor
Più di 300 post
Più di 300 post

Messaggio da ursamajor »

Thank you very much Mauro for your support! You are very kind.
"La nostra immaginazione è il solo limite che ci separa da quello che saremo in grado di ottenere in futuro"
"Get out of cooked food as soon as possible…why ? Because your whole life depend on it!" - Genesis Sunfire
equilibrio

Messaggio da equilibrio »

hi spira. I am Marco. I am from matera italy in basilicata, south part of Italy... In this moment my italian is better of English but (it is strange my first message in arnold ehret is in english) I am very interested on bretharianism... and when i have seen this word... Do you speak also italian? Whit love... Marco
davide32
Veterano
Veterano

Messaggio da davide32 »

le chiavi di enoch
Davide
luciano
Site Admin
Site Admin
Contatta:

Messaggio da luciano »

davide32 ha scritto:le chiavi di enoch
Cioè? ( :lol: )
davide32
Veterano
Veterano

Messaggio da davide32 »

e' un libro sul essere spirituale ossia come citato:
Breathaireanism and Evolution
Davide

La Filosofia del Digiuno
Questo libro offre la visione di un Autore illuminato sul digiuno. Per maggiori ragguagli: La Filosofia del Digiuno

Rispondi