Genesis Sunfire Retreat 15-17 July - U.K.

A forum in English language. Post here if you are not familiar with Italian language.

Moderatore: luciano

ursamajor
Più di 300 post
Più di 300 post

Messaggio da ursamajor »

Wow Dome!!! Only in 1,5 year, you are great boy! Well done! I'am in the 5th year and I'am starting only now to be completely raw-fruitarian...everyone has a different story of "intoxication".
Letting go the ego....I think it is the mail goal for all; that for which every one of us is on this planet !

"La nostra immaginazione è il solo limite che ci separa da quello che saremo in grado di ottenere in futuro"
"Get out of cooked food as soon as possible…why ? Because your whole life depend on it!" - Genesis Sunfire

La Filosofia del Digiuno
Questo libro offre la visione di un Autore illuminato sul digiuno. Per maggiori ragguagli: La Filosofia del Digiuno

jennifer
Più di 300 post
Più di 300 post

Messaggio da jennifer »

ursamajor ha scritto:Dear Jennifer,
try to copy the text and past it in the GOOGLE TRASLATOR ;) :D
http://translate.google.it/#
Tank's!!!!! :roll:
:D :D :D :D :D
«Spesso ci si imbatte nel proprio destino sulla strada per evitarlo.»
Oogway in Kung Fu Panda
valina
Veterano
Veterano
Contatta:

Messaggio da valina »

This topic is really fantastic! Thanks so much! Now I've clear in mind the major steps of my way. I'm not scared about the future, it's easy:
1. Transition (here we are!!)
2. Fruitarian
3. Liquidarian
4. (maybe) Breatharian
And it all takes years, not days! So I've just to take the time and listen to my body and my mind.
Tks both Ursamajor and Genesis! I love you! :wink:
ursamajor
Più di 300 post
Più di 300 post

Messaggio da ursamajor »

Sure Valina, you got the point! Much love to you... If you want a living example try this
"La nostra immaginazione è il solo limite che ci separa da quello che saremo in grado di ottenere in futuro"
"Get out of cooked food as soon as possible…why ? Because your whole life depend on it!" - Genesis Sunfire
valina
Veterano
Veterano
Contatta:

Messaggio da valina »

It's really a pitty: i'm on vacation with my family this time. Can I stay in touh with you for next experiece? :wink:
ursamajor
Più di 300 post
Più di 300 post

Messaggio da ursamajor »

Of course, no problem Valina.
May today be better than yesterday and tomorrow be better than today... Life should be a stair always upwards.
Love and strenght to fight against all the wordly temptations...<3
valina
Veterano
Veterano
Contatta:

Messaggio da valina »

Hi Ursamajor! Got some news about the workshop? Were you there? I'm curious!! :lol:
ursamajor
Più di 300 post
Più di 300 post

Messaggio da ursamajor »

Workshop with Genesis to uncover the real self in you, 15 people motivated to find their true selves through the right diet and fitness at the limit of our possibilities...fantastic and magical moments to give you strengh and power...

Liam
Più di 150 post
Più di 150 post

Messaggio da Liam »

ursamajor ha scritto:Workshop with Genesis to uncover the real self in you, 15 people motivated to find their true selves through the right diet and fitness at the limit of our possibilities...fantastic and magical moments to give you strengh and power...

I don't have Facebook, could you please paste the article here?
valina
Veterano
Veterano
Contatta:

Messaggio da valina »

Hi! I have some problem to open you link. :( I try to enter directly from fb. I hope to succeed :wink:
ursamajor
Più di 300 post
Più di 300 post

Messaggio da ursamajor »

Some small videos I made during the Genesis workshop in Bologna and the workshop in San Benedetto del Tronto last year.

La Filosofia del Digiuno
Questo libro offre la visione di un Autore illuminato sul digiuno. Per maggiori ragguagli: La Filosofia del Digiuno

Rispondi